About Me

I'm a HUGE Ian Somerhalder fan. I love The Vampire Diaries. Married for 19 years with a 15 year old son. Cancer Survivor!! Whoo Hoo!! 4+ years... With me what you see is what you get.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funny DIRTY story . . .

Okay, so I'm at J.C. Penney the other day and went to the restroom. . . (no, I'm still not urinating on my own). I'm in there with my new addition and I always go to the "big girls stall" or "handicapped" whichever you prefer to call it. I'm not handicap so I guess that's why I call it the BGS. Anywho, I had my cell phone in the pocket of a velour jogging suit with pockets in the front. OH YES!! You guessed it, IT fell into the nasty PUBLIC toilet!! What was I to do?? I really needed the 800+ (being facetious) contact info on my sim card!! UGH!! Before I even looked to see if I had a scratch on my hand, It just dove in, and went straight for "one of the most important" devices I ever use. OMG, it was horrible. All these thoughts were running through my head, now I'm thinking, THANK GOD I had all my hepatitis shots!! So I wrap it up in paper towels and off to the truck I go. Oh, it gets wayyyy better, . . . it actually rings on my way home. I look at the caller i.d. It's none other than my wonderful husband. It's like he knew when to call. ha ha. Okay, so I'm over than now . . . and my husband went out the next morning and bought me the LG Vu touch screen. That was soooooooooo sweet, but . . . . I absolutely HATE it!! I'm gonna see how it works this week, but I really am NOT liking it at all so far. I like S I M P L E !! Well, the Vu is NOT simple. I'm just glad I didn't get the Palm Centro!! Okay on another note, my bottom is starting to feel the rays!! It's somewhat tolerable until . . . shower time!!! That's right, soap and burned skin (sensitive skin) do NOT mix!! I only have 11 more days of radiation and every day chemo!!! Whoo Hoo!! (I THINK) Please pray that I will be able to go straight through the treatments without a break or badly burned skin. If I have to take a break, it'll only take me longer to get through the treatments. I'm soooooooo looking forward to getting this all behind me (no pun intended)! I would like to say that I praise GOD for letting me make it this far and giving the cancer to my body instead of my child. I read a blog last night that made me so sad. A family had lost their 11 month old daughter after finding out she had ear infections . . . AND cancer that had spread through her body. The ear infection was what brought her to the Doctor's office. I feel so sad for this family knowing and loving their own flesh and blood for almost a year to only give her up. They seem very faithful, so they are in the BEST hands, but please pray for this family. I do NOT know this family at all. I came upon their blog through someone else's. I think their names are the McClendons. Please keep this family in your prayers. Also thanks for keeping me in your prayers, and I ask you to continue to pray for healing of my body. I don't know who you are that is reading this, but I love you anyway!! Have a blessed day.
Angie

1 comment: