About Me

I'm a HUGE Ian Somerhalder fan. I love The Vampire Diaries. Married for 19 years with a 15 year old son. Cancer Survivor!! Whoo Hoo!! 4+ years... With me what you see is what you get.

Friday, January 2, 2009

I FINALLY made it here!!

Hey, I think it's really neat to be able to catch up with people through blogs like this. Thanks blogspot.com! I just had my 4th chemo treatment today. I will be starting daily radiation in a week or so. I have a very good prognosis. They think they removed all the cancer. Really bad surgery though. Anywho, I'm doing fine other than feeling tired every time I get chemo for 3 days every other week. I have wonderful family and friends who have really been there for me. Oh, and let me just say that our Church family and my co-workers have been SUPER!! You may not realize how much people really do care for you until you hear your name in the same sentence as CANCER. It's okay though, we all face bumps in the road. I went through 2 miscarriages trying to have a brother or sister for Dylan, and we all did just fine, and we trusted God. I think it has been as tollerable as could be because we are all Christians, and we rely on God to take care of our needs. I have not put adoption out of my heart yet. It's just so expensive. We'll see how things go. I love my new Great-neice Addi Grace, and it's nice to play with her and give her back. She's so darling, but the baby days have been long gone for me. I guess I will close for now, and PRAY that ALABAMA can toughen up enough to beat Utah (Utah has really NASTY attitudes btw). Happy New Year wishes to you and yours!!

Quote: "For anyone who thinks they may have a crappy day or bad life, just take a look somewhere else, you'll be sure to find someone worse off than you could even imagine." Praise GOD for his healing POWER!!

1 comment:

  1. Angie,
    I love your blog! It is very addictive. I think you will really enjoy doing this and it will give everyone a chance to see how you are doing and how your treatments are going. It will also, show everyone what God can do through healing. Love ya! Kim

    ReplyDelete